The Royal Oak
- Situated on Turnshaw Road, Ulley.
- It is said that the Royal Oak stands on the site of a well.
- It dates back to the late 17th Century
- Over the years extensions have been added.
- There is a Family Room, Dining Room and Garden Room
- There is a play area within the lawned garden
- Car Parking
The Robin Hood
- Situated on Main Street at Aughton, close to the crossroads
- Food available Monday to Saturday 12.00 - 2.00 and 5.30 - 8.00pm
- Tuesday and Thursday Evenings - Quiz followed by Irish Bingo
The Rising Deer
'Drawn from the wood, and sold by the pound'
The beer used to be drawn from a wooden cask and sold by the cattle pound across the road, which is now a children's playground
- Situated on Main Street, Brampton-en-le-Morthen